MR.MARK MK-EQP-05760 1” AIR IMPACT WRENCH
Couldn't load pickup availability
Built with industrial-duty components which can last long.
• The Pin-Less Impact System is an advanced development absolute wear less and has a very high power performance as well as easy to service
• Made with lightweight, durable aluminum alloy casting housing, the air impact wrench has a convenient reverse valve for easy direction changes-three speeds forward and three speeds reverse
• Featuring an 8” extended anvil and a torque range of 2400 ft. ibs., this tough pneumatic impact wrench works best with a 1/2” hose.
• Lightweight, durable cast aluminum alloy housing
• Convenient reverse valve for easy direction changes
• Three speeds forward, three speeds reverse
• Teasing throttle for easy bolt starting
• Convenient reverse valve for easy directional changes
• Choice of professional mechanics for high volume tire work on trucks, buses and heavy equipment
Square Drive : 1'
Bolt Capacity : 1/2'
Max. Torque (ft-lb) : 3950
Free Speed (RPM) : 2,400
Average Air Consumption (CFM) : 0.38
Air Pressure (PSI) : 90
Air Inlet (NPT) : 1/2'
Net Weight (kg) : 17.2