- One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes
- 48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs
FLUKE TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set (FK TL75)
Regular price RM192.00 MYR
Regular price -3%
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Test lead and probe in one unit
- 48 inches (1.22 meter) long
- CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rated with protective cap
- CSA Listed
Product overview: Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set
The Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Leads are a set of comfort grip, PVC-insulated probes. TL75s offer the convenience of a test lead and probe together in one unit with a variety of connections. This set of test leads are recommended for all general-purpose measurements and are compatible with a wide range of Fluke meters and tools.
Designed for safety
The Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set is CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated. When the protective caps are placed on the leads, the ratings jump up to CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V.