- 1500 ft-lbs nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of max torque
- Best in Class power-to-weight ratio. Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- Iqv power control system includes 4 modes: max power, Mid power, wrench tight, and hand tight.Forward Torque (Nm):1360
- 8.1” short tip-to-tail design at only 7.6 lbs.
- Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency.Nut-Busting Torque:2040 NM
W7152 1/2" IQv20 Impact WrenchNext Generation Power
The W7152 from Ingersoll Rand is the most powerful ½” cordless impact wrench in its class. Delivering 1500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and utilizing the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W7152 can go from MAX torque to 'hand tight' in no time.Features & Benefits:• 1500 ft-lbs nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of max torque• Best in class power-to-weight ratio• IQv Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight.• 8.1” short tip-to-tail design at only 7.6 lbs.• Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiencyThis two battery kit includes (1) W7152 Cordless Impact Wrench, (2) 20V 5.0AH Batteries, (1) Charger and (1) Tool Bag