Metric Combination Wrench
Kennedy combination spanners are manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with a satin finish body and highly polished heads. 15 open jaw angle to shank and ring end offset.
30mm - 55mm DIN 3113.
Metric Combination Spanners
Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with a chrome satin finish body and highly polished heads, this range of metric sized combination spanners are the ideal product for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. With a 15° open jaw angle to shank and ring end offset with a head angle of 13°, each product is chrome plated to aid in the prevention of corrosion. Available in a variety of sizes and specifications to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for resilience and quality performance over time
• Chrome plated satin finish to bolster resistance to wear and tear as well as corrosion
• Highly polished heads make easy work of even the tightest bolts
• Available to purchase in a variety of sizes and specifications to ensure you choose the correct size for your requirements
• Ideal for use by professionals such as mechanics, plumbers, electricians, engineers, mechanics, general purpose handiwork and DIY enthusiasts