OLFA SK-4 Semi-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Spring-activated blade retracts when lifted from cutting surface
- Powerful stainless-steel return spring maintains blade tension
- Textured design provides a comfortable, non-slip grip
- Stainless-steel channel secures blade during use
- Exclusive Dual-Edge Safety Blade with unmatched sharpness and edge retention
- Flip blade for right- or left-handed use
The OLFA SK-4 Semi-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife is ideal for those looking for precision cutting with superior safety features. The blade is spring-activated and retracts when lifted from the cutting surface, minimizing accidents and unwanted cuts. The powerful stainless-steel spring ensures blade tension on every cut.
The durable ABS body has a textured design for a comfortable, non-slip grip. A sturdy stainless-steel support channel runs the length of the handle to support the blade for heavy-duty cutting.
The SK-4 Semi-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife comes preloaded with an exclusive Dual-Edge Safety Blade for unmatched sharpness and edge retention. A simple flip of the blade allows for both right-handed or left-handed users. Blade changes are fast and tool-free.
For carrying convenience, a lanyard hole for tethering is included.
Also accepts OLFA Safety Blades: Stainless-Steel Dual-Edge Safety Blade, Rounded-Tip Dual Edge Safety Blade, Stainless-Steel Rounded-Tip Dual-Edge Safety Blade, and Dual-Edge Hook Safety Blade.
Cutting Depth: 0.75" / 19mm
For use with:
|Bagged goods||Up to 3-Ply corrugated|
|Layers of paper / foil||Plastic strapping|
|Pallet / shrink-wrap||Tape|