- Easy-to-carry pocket size.
- Separate, stick-shaped light sensor (window diameter 9 mm) from the main body enables measurement of a narrow position or area. The light sensor can also be integrated with the main body for measurement.
- 4039 full-scale count with a bar graph display.
- Improved measurement accuracy by using a silicon photodiode, which has a spectral sensitivity approximating the relative luminous efficiency specified by CIE (Commission Internationale d'Eclairage), in the light sensor.
- Wide measuring range of 0.1 lx to 403.9 klx (403,900 lx).
- Data hold function.
- Auto power save function prevents wasting of battery power
|Light sensor element||Si photodiode with approximated relative luminous efficiency|
|Dispaly||Digital display: 4039 full scale|
|Bar graph display: 41-segment display|
|Sampling rate||Digital display: Approx. 3 times/sec.|
|Bar graph display: Approx. 30 times/sec.|
|Ranges||400 lx range: 0.1 lx to 403.9 lx|
|4000 lx range: 1 lx to 4039 lx|
|40 klx range: 0.01 klx to 40.39 klx|
|400 klx range: 0.1 klx to 403.9 klx|
|Relative spectral sensitivity||Approximating the standard luminous efficiency|
|Power supply||LR44 1.5V×2|
|Size/Mass||117(H)×76(W)×18(D)mm / approx. 120 grams|
|Light sensor probe||84(H)×16(W)×10(D) mm|
|Light sensor probe||Aprox. 0.9 m|
|Accessories||Instruction manual x 1|