- Strong fine gear ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move a fastener, a standard fixed box end needs a minimum of 30° or 6 times the area.
- Ultra small head shank design allows it into the tightest of places, places where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
- The ratcheting box end comes with Surface Drive configuration that nearly eliminates fastener rounding.
- With the special accessory adapters, it becomes a fine gear ratchet that does not require special sockets.
- The wider, super strong crossbeam increases contact area with your hand by 525% over traditional wrenches.
- Forges at a 90° angle from the other end, and the tapered handle is thicker on both sides than a standard wrench.
- Surface Drive Plus provides a stronger grip on fasteners and delivers up to 25% more torque.