- Versatile laser distance meter that instantly measures up to 80 m (260 ft.) with one-button point-and-click operation
- Quickly calculates area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Offers enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
- Provides easy to-use addition and subtraction function
- Provides audible keypad feedback
Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter extends your reach to 80 meters with high accuracy
You can use the Fluke 419D laser distance meter to measure up to 80 m (260 ft.), accurate to + 1 mm. No scales to interpret or misread. The extra bright laser makes it easy to target even at long distances. The 419D will help you save time and reduce errors with enhanced features like storage for 20 complete displays, indirect Pythagoras distance calculations, and the tripod mode for stable, long-distance measurements. And, you'll be able to see the results more easily on the backlit display. No matter your job, the 419D laser distance meter provides accurate long distance measurements to help you do the work of two people on your own.
Other helpful features:
- Improves visibility with backlit, three-line display
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Offers battery life of 5000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Allows mounting on a tripod for stable long distance measurements
- Includes stake out function for marking off defined measured lengths
- Offers improved visibility with three-line, backlit display
- Stores the last twenty 20 complete displays for quick recall
- Provides strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Powered by two AAA batteries
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±1.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±2.0 mm 3|
|Range at Leica Target Plate GZM26||80 m / 260 ft|
|Typical range 1||80 m / 260 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||60 m / 195 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm
(10 / 50 / 100 m)
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||No|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||No|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 5,000 measurements|
|Size (L x W x D)||127 x 56 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||153 g|
|Temperature range Storage operation||-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)|
|-10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F)|
|Calibration cycle||Not applicable|
|Maximum altitude||3000 m|
|Maximum relative humidity||85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)|
|Safety||IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001|
|EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
|1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3.Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.