SIP 1702 B16-16 Bench Pillar Drill (16mm) SIP2770762P
Couldn't load pickup availability
The SIP B16-16 Professional Bench Pillar Drill makes light work of drilling on a variety of workpiece materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, woods, and plastics, with easy positioning achievable through an adjusting tilting table and tilt scale.
Longevity and safety are paramount to the B16-16, and it, therefore, has integrated chuck guards to reduce any risk and a sturdy cast iron base for added stability.
With a bench-mounted design, it is perfect for a range of trade and professional applications with limited floor space.
- Quality bench-mounted design with comfortable 980mm height
- 16 versatile speed settings from 180rpm to 2770rpm for precise control
- Heavy-duty induction motor offers excellent performance and durability in a range of demanding environments, including trade and professional tasks
- NVR safety switch prevents accidental start-ups after power interruptions
- Adjustable table for drill positioning and tilting scale for enhanced accuracy
- One-piece cast steel soft-grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Integrated safety chuck guards help to reduce potential risks
- Sturdy cast iron base provides increased stability
- Designed for metals, woods, and plastics
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||375w (0.50hp)|
|Max. Spindle Stroke:||80mm|
|Chuck Capacity:||3mm - 16mm|
|Speed Settings:||16 speeds|
|Speed Range:||180rpm - 2770rpm|
|Packaged Dimensions||270(H) x 450(W) x 770mm(D)|