OXFORD OXD5164320M DT-2008 High Accuracy Digital Multimeter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Oxford Precision DT-2008 digital multimeter features a large backlight LCD display for direct measuring of capacitance, voltage, current, resistance, continuity and temperature. Ideal for electrical troubleshooting and straightforward environmental testing in residential and commercial environments.
Features and Benefits
• Extra large display for high visibility in any situation
• Integrated tilt stand for hands free operation
• Hold function temporarily stores readings on screen giving you time to record data
• Compact and handheld with hard shell for extra protection against drops and falls
• AC/DC voltage: 700V and 1000V.
• AC/DC current: 20A.
• Resistance: 20MΩ.
• Capacitance: 200μF.
• Frequency: 20kHz.
• Temperature: 760℃ / 1400℉.
• Diode Check: Open Voltage 2.8 V dc.
• Continuity Test: Threshold 30Ω.
• Dimensions: 195mm x 92mm x 38mm
• Weight: 380g.